+86 21 6086 0107
Rujie Wen is a banking and finance lawyer at Shanghai Pacific Legal. She has participated in various financing projects including real estate finance, acquisition finance and corporate lending and is familiar with banking business and its internal processes. Her practice also includes M&A, PE/VC and other general corporate matters.
- Banking and finance
- M&A & PE/VC
Key industry sectors
- Financial institutions
Select Representative experience
- Advised a syndicate comprising leading Chinese banks on the issuance of RMB 5.4 billion commercial mortgage loan to Fosun for its BFC project, a celebrated commercial landmark in Shanghai.
- Advised a syndicate comprising leading Chinese banks on the issuance of RMB 12 billion liquidity loan to Fosun.
- Advised a state-owned enterprise on raising RMB 4.3 billion real estate development loan from a syndicate of lenders led by China Development Bank.
- Advised SPBD on the issuance of USD 282 million acquisition loan to a Cayman company under VIE structure.
- Advised a central government owned enterprise on its acquisition of a power engineering company.
- Advised a mobile phone repair service provider on its Series Pre-A financing from ATRenew.
- Provided whole process counselling for Songyuan Capital, including conducting due diligence on funds and portfolio companies, drafting and revising investment agreements, and advising on post-investment management matters.
- Advised SHSTVC on its FOF compliance rectification project.
- Advised SHSTVC and Songyuan Capital on its exit of a fund through shares repurchase.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, LLM
- China University of Political Science and Law, LLM
- China University of Political Science and Law, LLB
- New York, U.S.A.