+86 21 6086 0126
Xiaodi Ding is a member of our Intellectual Property team who has experience in representing clients in both contentious and non-contentious intellectual property affairs. His practice includes patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, unfair-competition and other intellectual property & technique-related matters and can provide a full spectrum of intellectual property services. Xiaodi is admitted in both PRC and New York State, USA and also qualified as a patent attorney in China. He has been a licensed patent attorney in a well-known patent and trademark law office and represented global high-tech corporations in patent prosecution work in China for about 5 years.
- Intellectual property
- Antitrust and competition
- Advised a high-tech company on its patent assignment project;
- Advised a US industrial company in its intellectual property protection in China;
- Represented a Canadian media company in the online enforcement of its intellectual property rights;
- Represented several global companies in trademark administrative litigation in China;
- Provided regular intellectual property service to several companies including intellectual property protection in China, patent infringement and invalidation analysis, patent license agreement and its recordal, intellectual property enforcement, intellectual property related anti-unfair competition issues, etc.
- Helped a US listed company in dealing with patent litigation filed by an non-practising entity (NPE);
- Represented an US high-tech corporation in its patent prosecution in China.
- New York University, LL.M.
- Shanghai University, Juris Master
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Information and Technology
- PRC Patent Bar
- NY, USA