+86 21 6086 0191
Qi Wang provides legal service for foreign-invested companies and domestic companies in international trade and industrial manufacture. She mainly focuses on general corporate matters, foreign direct investment, and commercial compliance.
- Corporate and M&A
- Trade and Industrial
- Advised foreign-invested companies on their day-to-day business operations;
- Advised foreign-invested companies on their labour affairs;
- Advised domestic companies on asset/shares transfer;
- Provided legal services for foreign-invested companies in litigation or arbitration of commercial contractual disputes;
- Provided legal advice for domestic companies on withdrawal from investment; etc.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, Juris Master
- Shanghai Normal University, Financial Management
- New York, U.S.A