+86 21 6086 0127
Liting Zeng has helped many well-known multinational companies in Europe, America and Japan to handle various complex trademark, copyright, domain name and anti-unfair competition cases. She has rich experience in providing IP management and protection strategies, as well as resolving trademark, copyright, domain name and internet infringement disputes. She serves a wide range of clients in TMT, high-tech, energy, machinery, co-working, optics, retail, daily necessities, and fashion. Liting focuses on providing clients with a full range of IP services, and resolving disputes with time- and cost-efficient solutions.
- Intellectual property
- Anti-unfair Competition
- Represented multiple world-renowned multinational companies in trademark prosecution, protection and counselling in China. Her practice covers trademark search and analysis, trademark application, refusal review, customs protection, and trademark protection strategy consultation. Clients she represented include a US co-working company, a Japanese cosmetics company, and a Japanese daily necessities company, etc.
- Represented many multinational companies in the US, Europe and Japan in trademark protection and dispute resolution, including trademark opposition, invalidation, and non-use cancellation. Model cases include advising a British automotive lubricant company and an American technology company in opposing, invalidating and cancelling malicious trademark applications filed by trademark squatters, and obtained favourable decisions from the CNIPA; defending an American social media company and a Japanese skincare company against third-party requests for non-use cancellation, etc.
- Represented domestic and foreign companies in various fields in trademark, copyright, domain name infringement and unfair competition disputes in China. Model cases include representing a well-known Japanese daily necessities company to cease infringements of the client’s trademark, copyright and domain name by conducting infringement investigation and notarization, sending demand letters, and filing administrative complaints; advising a Swiss air purification company in filing complaints on e-commerce platforms against infringing products, and successfully taking down infringing products.
- Represented clients in trademark assignment, coexistence and other negotiations, and drafted agreements. Model cases include representing a well-known American cosmetic company in negotiating trademark assignment with a third party; representing a Japanese skincare company in negotiating trademark coexistence with a third party, and drafting a trademark coexistence agreement.
- Represented many world-renowned companies in copyright registration in China and provided legal advice. Model cases include representing a well-known US autonomous driving company in the copyright registration of its brand logo and series trademarks, and advising on a user interface copyright protection; representing a well-known Japanese optics company in obtaining software copyright registration, etc.
- Boston University School of Law, LLM
- Renmin Law School, Juris Master
- Zhuhai College of Jilin University, B.A.