Jerry Huang is an intellectual property lawyer. She advises on trademark, patent, copyright, unfair competition, trade secrets, and other intellectual property related matters.
She has assisted many Fortune 500 companies and small and medium enterprises across a wide range of industry sectors such as manufacturing, financial institutions, fashion, and the internet with establishing and enforce their IP rights in China.
Jerry’s practice also covers dispute resolution.
- Intellectual property
- Provided comprehensive advice on IP protection for a number of foreign and domestic companies, including filing and IP DD, domain name disputes, and internet infringement protection, etc;
- Acted for a number of MNCs in IP enforcement in China in ADR measures, including Home Depot, Honeywell, Charles Schwab, Timberland, Iconix, and Canada Goose;
- Assisted a famous US piano company with devising strategies for managing its trademark portfolios and anti-infringement issues;
- Conducted prosecution-related matters, including but not limited to the new application, opposition, review, cancellation, and invalidation.
- Shanghai Lixin University, LL.B.