+86 21 6086 0186
Erin Yang is an associate of the data protection, privacy and cybersecurity team in Shanghai Pacific Legal. She focuses on regulatory and compliance issues in privacy and data protection, including cross-border data transfers, data security assessments, website privacy policies, personal data collection, consent mechanism, supplier data protection due diligence and other comprehensive compliance programs. She works with clients in various global industries, such as healthcare, automobile, telecommunications and etc.
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Assisted a renowned Chinese car manufacturer on its global data protection compliance program;
- Assisted a multinational internet company in conducting assessments on their compliance with the China Cyber Security Law and other regulations and national standards;
- Assisted a foreign invested pharmaceutical company to conduct data review and determine whether its operations in China comply with the applicable local laws, and provide internal compliance advice focusing on gap analysis;
- Assisted a biopharmaceutical company to provide legal advice relating to the storage and software applications of its personal health information, with respect of domestic data localization and cross border data transfer;
- Assisted a multinational automotive company in the initial establishment of its data protection compliance program in China;
- Assisted a German internet company by advising it on data protection and cyber security issues relevant to its business in China.
- University of Warwick, LL.B.