+86 21 6086 0167
Shirley Liu is a compliance investigation and dispute resolution lawyer, specialising in conducting comprehensive investigations and providing whole course solutions for civil, criminal, labor, and other disputes.
Before joining, Shirley worked at a well-known law firm. She has extensive experience in the field of internal investigations, providing service on disputes relating to anti-fraud, anti-commercial bribery, anti-unfair competition, white-collar crime, and intellectual property rights protection. Her clients throughout various industries, including manufacturing, retail, finance, healthcare, and chemical industries.
Shirley also possesses a wealth of experience in the field of dispute resolution, primarily involving fund-related, trust-related, REITs, and public company information disclosure-related commercial litigation and arbitration, administrative penalty hearings, and criminal dispute resolution.
Additionally, Shirley also advises clients on general compliance with respect to anti-commercial bribery, data compliance, financial compliance, and corporate governance.
- Compliance and investigation
- Litigation and disputes
- Consumer markets
- Financial institution
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Conducted an internal investigation and provided legal solutions for a Fortune 500 sportswear company regarding allegations of employee involvement in commercial bribery and embezzlement.
- Delivered anti-match-fixing, anti-corruption, and anti-commercial bribery training as well as routine internal investigations for over five clubs of a top gaming company.
- Conducted an internal investigation and advised on dispute resolutions for a Fortune 500 chemical company regarding trade secret infringement.
- Conducted an internal investigation for a Fortune 500 electrical company concerning conflicts of interest involving a subsidiary's general manager.
- Conducted an internal investigation for an international asset management company regarding allegations of commercial bribery involving a property manager.
- Conducted an internal investigation for an airport commercial management company regarding allegations of embezzlement involving a subsidiary's financial director.
- Represented the son of a high-ranking executive of a listed company in an insider trading administrative penalty case (The advice was adopted by following the decision of the China Securities Regulatory Commission).
- Provided legal services for cases involving illegal acceptance of public deposits by executives of a certain company, bribery involving non-governmental officials by executives of another company, and market manipulation by the actual controller of a listed company.
- Provided trustee with legal services with respect to contractual dispute cases (arbitration) with underlying asset default parties and warrantors; Provided trust companies with legal services with respect to contractual dispute cases with trust loan borrowers and warrantors.
- Tongji University, LLM
- Tongji University, LLB