+86 21 6086 0168
Ellen Zhang is an associate from the dispute resolution team at Shanghai Pacific Legal. She focuses on general litigation, arbitration, and other alternative dispute resolution in the commercial field.
- Dispute resolution
- Wholesale and retail trade
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Culture and entertainment
- Represented a supply chain management company dealing with claims in arbitration in respect of a prescription review system under a technological development contract;
- Assisted in a series of disputes over sales contracts related to economic crime;
- Assisted in a dispute over contract of international sale of goods between a subsidiary of a state-owned enterprise and a mining company in Nigeria;
- Assisted in disputes over investment contracts and loan contracts dealing with claims and settlements;
- Assisted in disputes over contracts between performance agencies and entertainers;
- Provided legal advice to a subsidiary of a state-owned enterprise engaging in medical device wholesale with respect to disputes over sales contracts and setting off obligations;
- Advised a Grade-A Tertiary Hospital in Shanghai and corporations in the healthcare industry on business operations, clinical trials, and medical research.
- East China University of Political Science and Law, LLM
- Southwest University of Political Science and Law, LLB