- Patent Prosecution Affairs, including drafting patent application documents, responding to office actions, re-examination and invalidation, etc.;
- Patent Enforcement Affairs, including participating in patent enforcement litigation;
- Other work related to patent and intellectual properties.
- Bachelor of Engineering or above in mechanics, electronics, chemistry, etc.
- Master of Law or above;
- 2-3 years work experience related to patents in a top law firm or patent agent office, experience in an international law firm would be a plus;
- having both PRC Bar and Patent Bar;
- proficient in English as a working language;
- good communication skills, learning abilities, responsible, a collegiate and team approach, and trustworthy.
For information on career opportunities in China, please contact Lisa Chen.